Personal Injury Car Crash


What should I do if I have been involved in a car accident?

First, make sure that anyone who has been hurt receives immediate medical attention. Then start recording relevant information.

What should I record?

– Name, contact information, and insurance of the other driver(s)

– Name and contact information of any witnesses that can offer an outside perspective of the accident

– Location, time, and date

– Take photos of all vehicles

Should I call the police?

Yes. They will fill out a police report, which can be very useful if seeking compensation at a later time. Even if the damage seems minor, we strongly recommend contacting the police.

What is driver negligence?

Some examples include: speeding, texting, talking on the phone, tailgating, not signaling or yielding properly, and drunk driving.

What compensation am I entitled to?

If you have sustained injuries or damages because of another driver’s negligence, you could be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, rehabilitation, lost wages, and pain and suffering.

Should I hire an attorney?

It is strongly advised that you obtain an experienced car accident lawyer immediately following the accident to help ensure that you are optimally compensated.


Western Justice handles cases on a contingent fee basis—there is no attorney fee unless there is a recovery for our client.